Nexus Living Ltd wood plastic composite products come with either a 15 Year Residential or 10 year commercial Warranty (hereinafter “Nexus Living Ltd ”) warrants these for a periods, under normal use, Nexus Living Ltd warrants that Nexus Living Ltd wood plastic composite products (excluding our 5mm range) will not split, splinter, rot or twist and it will be free from any material or manufacturing defect. The limited warranty is from the date of purchase, if any products are defective during this period then Nexus Living Ltd shall replace the products at no charge. This warranty shall not cover and Nexus Living Ltd shall not be responsible for costs and expenses incurred with respect to the removal of defective Nexus Living Ltd products or the installation of replacement materials, including but not limited to labour and freight.
To make a claim under this limited warranty, the customer will send to Nexus Living Ltd, within the warranty period referred to above, a description of the claimed defect (including photos of the defect) and proof of purchase. This Warranty covers the wood plastic composite products, the clips and fixing system provided by Nexus Living Ltd.
Limitations Nexus Living Ltd does not warrant against and is not responsible for, and no implied warranty shall be deemed to cover, any condition attributable to:
- Improper installation of Nexus Living Ltd products and/or failure to abide by Nexus Living Ltd installation guidelines, including but not limited to improper gapping.
- Use of Nexus Living Ltd products beyond normal use, or in an application not recommended by Nexus Living Ltd guidelines and local building codes.
- Movement, distortion, collapse or settling of the ground or the supporting structure on which Nexus Living Ltd products are installed.
- Any act of God (including and not limited to flooding, hurricane, earthquake, lightning, etc.), environmental condition (such as air pollution, mould, mildew, etc.), staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, etc.), or normal weathering (defined as exposure to sunlight, weather and atmosphere which will cause any coloured surface to gradually fade, flake, chalk, or accumulate dirt or stains).
- Variations or changes in colour of Nexus Living Ltd products.
- Improper handling, storage, abuse or neglect of Nexus Living Ltd products by Purchaser, the transferee or third parties.
- Ordinary wear and tear. Nexus Living Ltd shall not be bound by any statement or representation as to the quality or performance of Nexus Living Ltd products other than as contained in this warranty. This warranty may not be altered or amended except in a written instrument signed by Nexus Living Ltd and the Customer.
Under no circumstances will Nexus Living Ltd be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are sought in contract, in tort (including but not limited to negligence and strict liability) or otherwise, and Nexus Living Ltd’s liability with respect to defective products shall in no event exceed the replacement of such products. The Warranty is correct at time of printing and as per the version number and date recorded on the Warranty. For the latest version of the Warranty or for further information or clarification please contact a member of our team on 01924 614947 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.